ABOUT Business Headlines
Business Headlines is a business news websites, aims to provide readers latest worldwide news in business area, like such as finance, global markets, small business, personal financial, stock market etc. The site is operated by or on behalf of Maxo Group. We are a company registered in America. Its main business is to provide readers latest and value information in every field.
These are the terms and conditions (Terms) which govern your use of the website.
You will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms when you use, access or browse the Site, register your details with us.
For the purposes of these Terms: "Content" includes all or part of any text, graphics, layout, logos, images, audio material, films or other moving images, product details and/or software published or otherwise available on the Site from time to time
Changes to these Terms
We may change these Terms from time to time. Please check these Terms regularly as any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site. Your continued use of the Site after posting will be deemed acceptance of the changes.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site the Content and the Trade Marks. Subject to these Terms, we grant you a limited, temporary, revocable, and non-exclusive licence to access, browse and use the Site (including the Content and Trade Marks) in accordance with the following paragraph below.
Access and use of the Site
You may use the Site for personal non-commercial use only. You may not:
(1) download or print any Content or extracts in a systematic or regular manner or otherwise so as to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the Content from the Site; nor
(2) reproduce, republish, modify, archive, distribute, store, archive or commercially exploit the Content without our prior written consent; nor
(3) modify or adapt or create derivative works of the Content; nor
(4) utilise links to this website received as part of a paid-for media monitoring service; nor
(5) systematically forward links to this website within a business or outside a business for business purposes; nor
(6) copy or extract data from this website by means of robots, spiders, crawlers or other automatic devices or by any manual process used to systematically extract or copy web content.
Data Protection and Privacy
Most of the online sales and other e-commerce services available via the Site are provided either by us as an agent for third party suppliers or directly by third parties via websites that are framed on the Site. Where we act as agent for third party suppliers or where we frame third party websites, the following applies:
(1) the contract for the goods or services in question will be made directly between you and the relevant supplier. In most cases this will mean that there will be separate terms and conditions governing the contract as each supplier will have its own terms and conditions relating to the supply of those goods or services. Please make sure that you have read the relevant supplier's terms and conditions before completing your transaction. You can obtain a copy of the relevant supplier's terms and conditions by contacting the supplier directly; and
(2) we have no contractual liability to you in respect of the goods or services provided by the third party supplier. We may, however, still be liable to you if we have been negligent, if we have misrepresented important information or if we have been in breach of any other relevant law.
Third party links
The Site contains hypertext links to third party websites. We are not responsible for, nor do we endorse in any way such third party websites or their content. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Exclusions and limitations of liability
All information and/or data on the Site is provided on an "as is" basis. Save to the extent required by law, no representations, warranties or terms of any kind are made (or shall be implied by statute or otherwise) in respect of the Site or the Content, including, without limitation, warranties of satisfactory quality, conformity to contract, accuracy, adequacy, conformity to description or fitness for any particular purpose.
These Terms and/or your use of the Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with law and the Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute which may arise.
Business Headlines committed to establishing and maintaining policies and procedures which protect the privacy of personal information gathered from our customers, prospects and other visitors to our website.
Business Headlines may use "cookie" technology to track or record information about our website visitors. Business Headlines requires the use of "cookie" technology so that we can guarantee we'll present the correct information to users as they move from screen to screen. Business Headlines users who disable their web browser's ability to accept cookies may not be able to successfully use our service.
Changes to Personal Information:
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to information that we have collected and that we maintain about them.
The site contains links to other websites. Business Headlines is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these sites. You will need to check the policy statement of other websites to understand their policies. Customers and visitors who access a linked site may be disclosing their private information. It is the responsibility of the user to keep such information private and confidential.
Changes to Privacy Statement:
Business Headlines reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Business Headlines may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
In Her Latest Webinar, Sue Clement, Marketing Strategist and Referral Expert Shares The 3 Key Roadblocks That Keep Business Owners And Solo Professionals From Getting More Clients.
Angelina Jolie says that she has had a preventive double mastectomy after learning she carried a gene that made it extremely likely she would get breast cancer.